Users accessing the Ticket Room Ltd website, systems, and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk.
www.ticketroom.co.uk (‘Ticket Room Ltd.’) are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our customers and the users of our website.
Information We Collect
Throughout the user’s visit to our website, while registering an account, making payment, and using our services directly or indirectly, we collect and store the following data about them:
- Information about the user’s use of our site, including details of pages viewed and the resources accessed. Such information includes traffic data, location data, device data, operating system data, and other communication data.
- Information provided by the user. For example, when the user registers for an account and/or makes a purchase.
- Information the user provides to third-party event organisers, including data provided to them outside of our website that they store on our systems, i.e. at their event.
- Information provided and/or available from any third-party websites that users integrate and/or interact with via our website and/or systems, such as (without limitation) social media sites. Such information may relate to others also connected to the third-party website’s account who also integrate and/or interact with our system under similar circumstances.
- Information the user provides when communicating with us via any means.
- Information about the user’s devices, IP, location, and connectivity type.
- Information regarding the user’s purchases, including any trends in their purchases.
- We will retain both the first six and last four digits of the user’s bank card number for confirmation and verification of the event tickets they have purchase.
- Information regarding a user’s attendance behaviour at an event for which they have purchased tickets, such as (without limitation) what time they entered the event, if they attempted to re-enter the event, if they were refused entry into the event, if they were asked/required to leave the event, or if they did not attend the event.
- Information regarding the user’s consumer behaviour inside events listed on our website and/or systems, such as items and/or services purchased inside, enquiries made by them, and/or feedback provided by them.
- Information regarding the user’s behaviour and/or response to advertisements.
We may gather information about the user’s general internet usage by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to a user’s device and stored. Such information will not intentionally identify a user’s identity.
Users can adjust the settings on their device to decline cookies; however, this will reduce the quality of our website and potentially render some functionalities unusable.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from users to offer, fulfil, and improve ours and the third-party event organisers’ services to users. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to users relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to users relating to other products that may be of interest to them.
- To inform users of any changes to our website, services, or goods and products.
- To carry out market research and consumer behaviour analysis.
- To inform users or to request information from users relating to products or services users have purchased from us.
If users have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that in our opinion may be of interested to them.
We pass on all information we hold about users to the event organiser of the event for which they have purchased tickets via our website and/or systems. This is for the purpose of: communicating with users regarding the event for which they have purchased tickets; fulfilling and/or managing the event for which they have purchased tickets; verifying the user’s ticket at the event; improving the service users receive at the event and/or allowing the event organiser to analyse the users’ experience during the event.
We will pass on any necessary information about the user to our third-party payment processing providers/facilitators in order to take payment from them.
We will pass on any information regarding a user’s behaviour and/or response to advertisements to the third-party company (if any) that is involved in the placing of said adverts.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website and/or systems, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from users to any location around the world for processing and/or storing. In some instances, we may also transfer this data to a third-party company and/or person, such as (without limitation) a web hosting company or system developers. By providing personal data to us, users agree to this transfer, sharing, storing, and/or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that users’ data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and, on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that users choose to submit to us electronically, and sending such information is entirely at their own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell all or part of our company and/or services to a buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose users’ personal information.
- To prevent illegal activity, illegal behaviour, and/or for security and protection of any other individual.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, users have the right to access any information that we hold relating to them. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to contribute towards the costs incurred by us in providing users with such requested information.